So I had a really surprisingly productive day, and I didn’t realize until about 11pm how productive it had been and I’ve done more things in the two hours since then and just like wow.
So here’s what I did:
- Unborked my computer after I totally messed it up last weekend. Did some magically linux voodoo. Felt like superhero. Did not lose any files. Will be able to start clean and not make my computer such a mess this time.
- Did approximately three laundry cycles worth of laundry. Not sure exactly how I managed to go that long without doing laundry but I did it, folded it, and put it away. Feels great.
- Made HUGE progress on my room. Still some organizing to be done in the craft area, and I have a few things left to hang up, but I have a pretty good general idea of where things are going to go and I moved all the shelves and such that were still hanging in their old and wrong spots.
- Went on a very nice walk to enjoy the very nice day. It has been a very nice day.
- Had brunch with friends. A+ for socializing.
- Cleared off bed. Technically part of the progress on my room, but it’s a big deal when I do that. I found 15 books/notebooks, 75 cents, two cups and one small bowl, my cell phone charger that had been missing, a bunch of socks that I unsurprisingly failed to get into the laundry, and my hammer that I had been looking for to assist me with aforementioned shelf-hanging not two hours earlier, among other things. (I’m weird. I know.)
And this despite having watched about half a dozen episodes of HIMYM too. It felt like more, I guess, which is why i felt like I had accomplished so little until I realized that I had accomplished quite a lot.
Just wanted to share my accomplishment. It was unexpected. I think tomorrow may follow suit. Hooray.